This is what an EFF member told a student on TUKS campus today according to Daniel Viljoen ( a student at TUKS)
"I asked this guy what his stick is for if they aim to protest "peacefully", and his reply was: "Tomorrow we are bringing guns. This is black against white""
You can read the original post here:
I asked this guy what his stick is for if they aim to protest "peacefully", and his reply was: "Tomorrow we are bringing...
Posted by Daniel Lightbulb Viljoen on Thursday, February 18, 2016
GET CONTEXT ON THIS IMPORTANT STORY
- What's really happening in South Africa
- White, Indian and colored students banned from eating by black nationalists
- EFF member gives instructions on how to create terrorist weapons against Afrikaans people
- Violent racist attacks on a minority
- EFF thug threatens violence with weapons as he wants to instigate a race war at TUKS
- Racist calls for genocide