Friday, February 19, 2016

What's really happening in South Africa

Sometimes I do not think the international community is aware of what is happening with racism here in South Africa and other times I sometimes feel a little like they intentionally ignore what is happening here (for racist reasons). It is hard to tell. I can not understand why the international community is so quiet on this.

So I thought I would post this pictures here, so people can remember what Elections 2016 in South Africa were like, and also to remember how the world completely ignored this issue as though it didn't exist.

The only think I am thankful for, is that the world was not this silent when white racists were out of control. Otherwise Apartheid would never have ended.

I am going to post two pictures from Nazi Germany so you can compare it to what is happening here in South Africa. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Before they get burnt...


Nazi Germany


Modern Day South Africa





















Things get a little darker if you start looking at some of the sentiment out there:



I must stress, these racist people make up a tiny minority, but I also do not forget that Hitler took power in Germany with only 30 000 men. 

If any of the protestors ever read this. This is the advice I give you.





GET CONTEXT ON THIS IMPORTANT STORY

1 comment: